The representation of BCCI was created in Estonia in 1998 for the performance of the basic task BCCI - to
promote the development of national economy, integration the economy to the global economic system, formation
of a market infrastructure, creation of favorable conditions for enterprise activity, to expand commerce and
industry connections between Byelorussia, Baltic and Scandinavia countries.
Representative renders practical assistance on:
- Development the connections of the enterprises, associations and firms of Byelorussian with Estonian business
and public representatives.
- Study and measures analysis, directed to the development of cooperation between both countries.
- Distribution of Byelorussian reference normative and information materials on economy and external
economic regulation in Estonia about activity Byelorussia and its members.
- Carries out the work on an establishment direct industrial and technical connections, search partners
for cooperation, including for creation of joint ventures, international association and organizations.
- Promotes organization of meetings, negotiations, seminars and other measures with participation of
interested enterprises, associations, organizations, companies, businessmen and their associations of
Byelorussia and Estonia.
- Participates in organization of business trips for commerce and scientific-technical delegations to
Estonia and Byelorussia.